January 19, 2023 at 1:00 pmZeinabSubscriber
I have a student license which will expire in 12 days (though I am still a student). Is there any way I can renew the license without having to re-install ANSYS?
Thanks in advance.
January 19, 2023 at 1:49 pmRobAnsys Employee
No. The licence is embedded within the Student build. Think of it as an opportunity to upgrade the software at the same time.
January 20, 2023 at 8:25 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
I agree with Rob. Grab the latest copy from our website which will keep you going for next one year. If you still wish to continue with the current product, grab the license-extended product from our website, product will run for the next 6 months.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.