September 1, 2022 at 2:16 pmjcho4685Subscriber
I just downloaded the ANSYS 2022 R2 student version and whenever I run the simulation on ANSYS workbench static structural, I keep getting a red downwards arrow that stops FEA from running.
I checked the Solution information to see what the error is and this is what I see,
ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERROR:
Maximum licensed number of demo users already reached.
*** ERROR - ANSYS license not available.
September 2, 2022 at 9:17 amRobAnsys Employee
Weird, can you create a very simple geometry & mesh then try again? Also, reboot and rename the Ansys %appdata% folder(s).
September 3, 2022 at 3:13 amjcho4685Subscriber
Hey, it works when I open it as administrator, as for now, it should be fine. Thank you!
September 5, 2022 at 9:39 amRobAnsys Employee
That may be the firewall, or another random act of Win10...
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
- 19.1 FREE Student Products are Released