July 3, 2020 at 7:06 amHassaan123Subscriber
Do archived files from ansys 18.1 version open in ansys student version 19.1?
July 3, 2020 at 8:24 amsunil.voletiSubscriber
You can open older version of workbench files in latest versions without any problem.
July 3, 2020 at 3:40 pmHassaan123Subscriber
Do the files of full version open in student version ansys and vice versa?
Muhammad Hassaan Bin Tariq
July 3, 2020 at 4:02 pmRobAnsys Employee
Yes, assuming the cell count is within the limits for Student. Other than cell count the Student and "full" tools are identical.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.