August 15, 2018 at 11:54 amjonsysSubscriber
What are the benefits of upgrading the account to ASC?
August 15, 2018 at 8:56 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Read this to get an idea of what an ASC is. You can ask to be given that status if no one at your institution is active in that role.
One benefit is access to the Customer Portal, and another is better response to your questions from ANSYS employees on this site.
August 15, 2018 at 9:55 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Here is a link to the ANSYS Academic Support Policy.
A look at the table provided in this link should help you understand the difference.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- ACP module does not start
- I can’t create a discussion again
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.