June 16, 2023 at 12:46 pmJoel SvedSubscriber
I was wondering if it was possible to submit a python file containing Lumerical API functions to ANSYS Cloud, or is it only limited to fsp files?
June 16, 2023 at 6:53 pmLito YapAnsys Employee
Running Ansys Lumerical on Ansys Cloud Direct is like running on your local Windows desktop.
- Login to Ansys Cloud Direct
- Launcher an in-browser session for Ansys Lumerical
- Run the simulation or your scripts from the CAD/GUI
We have this Knowledge Base (KB) for more information > Ansys Optics on Ansys Cloud Direct – Ansys Optics.
*** See Ansys Optics - Install & Licensing Troubleshooting and FAQ for answers to common and known issues. ***
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.