September 9, 2020 at 8:42 pmpatjoySubscriberHi All,nIs there a way to output a surface elevation probe of a wave that is being modeled with the ALE solver in LS DYNA? I am looking to output surface elevation at a point in the model domain to calibrate the model to physical wave gauge readings.nCheersn
September 10, 2020 at 10:00 pmChris QuanAnsys EmployeeTry the Trace option in LS-PrePostn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.