July 27, 2023 at 5:49 amSoThunSubscriber
Hello, Ansys group. I'm curious about how does Ansys static structural impose traction force boundary condition on curved surface? Thanks in advanced!
July 27, 2023 at 10:18 amSampat KumarAnsys Employee
Will you Please see the video related to the keyword in youtube and let me know if it is helpful or not “How to Apply Spatially Varying Tangential Pressure in ANSYS Workbench Mechanical ”
July 28, 2023 at 2:40 amSoThunSubscriber
Hello, Sampat. Thank you for your responses. I have watced it and it is not helpful for me because what I want to know is when I applied the force on the curved surface then they showed me the only one representative vector on that face so I do not know how Ansys mechanical distributes the forces on that face(s). If possible, I want to know both on analytical and numerical solutions since I could not found it in manual. Thanks in advanced!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.