September 24, 2023 at 7:37 am
September 25, 2023 at 9:31 amRobForum Moderator
What are you plotting? The two red items look like velocity vectors, not sure about the black thing.
September 26, 2023 at 4:34 am
September 26, 2023 at 12:50 pmRobForum Moderator
Which direction is z?
September 26, 2023 at 1:33 pm
September 26, 2023 at 1:36 pmRobForum Moderator
So the line in the panel isn't the same as the black line on the plot.
September 26, 2023 at 1:48 pmWalaa ElhamamySubscriber
No, and it disappeared when I started to run, I am not sure if this will affect anything.
September 26, 2023 at 2:03 pmRobForum Moderator
Lines won't effect anything. As we're still unsure what the other marker was I'd be very carefully checking the mesh & results.
September 26, 2023 at 2:17 pmWalaa ElhamamySubscriberok, thanks for your reply
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.