March 5, 2021 at 4:42 pmm.caragiuliSubscriber
in order to reduce the computational effort of the laptop I decided to use the symmetry condition to simulate only half of the model and duplicate the results on the other side just for appearance thanks to beta options.
What I do not understand is the way the symmetry works in terms of appearance. Please look at the following picture representing an object to be simulated in front view (on the left) and top view (on the right) highlighting in green in the symmetry region.March 8, 2021 at 1:09 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennBeta features are not supported.nnRegards,nAshish KhemkanViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.