March 29, 2022 at 9:52 amsampathkumarSubscriber
I designed synchronous reluctance motor in the MotorCAD tool. Here I observe that the rotor bridges are getting saturated .May I know how to give the rotor barrier end angles in MotorCADMarch 29, 2022 at 12:29 pmNavya CAnsys Employee
There is a "Bridge thickness" parameter in the motor if you want to increase the thickness of the bridge.
Can you show on the image what do you mean by "rotor barrier end angles"?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation SpaceTrending discussions
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.