August 6, 2022 at 2:06 pm
August 8, 2022 at 4:06 pmRahul MuleAnsys Employee
The message means that at least one part in your model does not have enough constraints on it. The solver is producing a displacement of more than 1e6 length units which indicates that it is not solvable. Either add constraints until the message goes away or perform a modal analysis and look for the rigid body mode.
Hope this helps!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- Floating point exception