August 20, 2019 at 9:57 pmutkugSubscriber
I am running FSI projects in batch mode. One project has 6 different simulation sets inside. For example, 5 out of 6 simulations were completed without a problem. However one of the simulations didn’t converge and the solution portion wasn’t updated and resulting error is here:
Framework error caught :
Fatal error: Update failed for the Solution component in System Coupling. The SC Service crashed or ended unexpectedly.
After this error, ansys was closed without saving so I lost other useful data.
Is there a way to bypass the framework error of this sort so that ansys will save before exiting?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.