June 17, 2019 at 9:17 pmPureInsanitySubscriber
I am trying to develop materials based on the following values as a function of temperature
- Elastic Modulus
- 0.2% yield Strength
- Ultimate Tensile Strength
- Elongation Percentage
But none of them led me anywhere in Engineering Data. I don't see any options where I can input these as tabulated data. What do I do?
June 17, 2019 at 11:56 pm
June 18, 2019 at 12:02 amPureInsanitySubscriber
That solves the problem for the Elastic Modulus, but I would like to figure out the other 3 I have posted. They don't have options for Temperature.
Also I don't think there is a tool for percent elongation
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.