September 6, 2019 at 6:48 pm
September 8, 2019 at 3:53 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberWhat is your question??!
September 13, 2019 at 1:54 pmasderSubscriber
how to separate ???????
September 13, 2019 at 1:59 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
If you want to get the help you are expecting you need to be more comprehensive when you start using this community. Please add all information you can provide so that the community can answer your question. Your answer "to separate" is not really an answer.
September 13, 2019 at 2:17 pmasderSubscriber
yes abenhadj , i mean how to separate one curve second picture to two curves in first picture
September 13, 2019 at 2:20 pmasderSubscriber
yes abenhadj i mean how to separate one curve in second picture to two curves in first picture ????
September 13, 2019 at 2:40 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
I guess this is not Fluid topic rather structural topic, right?
September 13, 2019 at 4:23 pmasderSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.