February 16, 2022 at 7:42 pmmkalelSubscriber
I was able to figure out the temperature issue in my last discussion post but When I set every top face layer to temperature boundary condition of 200 C. After running the simulation, my temperature profile doesn't seems right to me. when I heat the top face layer of the each element. I am supposed to see the temperature profile covering a big area. (Max and min area) but in my simulation. Almost 90 percentage area is blue which refers to no effect. Why is this? Can somebody help me to fix this issue?February 18, 2022 at 6:39 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
You can plot vectorial heat flux to see how the heat is being dissipated. Does this model has ekill commands implemented as well as you indicated in another post that it may not be working? If there is a bonded thermal contact with other portions of the model then the temperature transition should be continuous.
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘temperature contour not distributing correctly’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Colors and Mesh Display
- User manual
- material damping and modal analysis
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.