Fluids

Fluids

Temperature of cell limited to 1.0000e

• zakmt293
      Subscriber

Greetings

Respected Experts I hope you are fine. I want some info regarding the Phase Change model of Lee. I am working on a growth  of single bubble in a super heated domain. I am implementing UDF and this UDF  loop through the cells and finds the cells containing both the phases. Then I employ the phase change model of Lee in cell containing both phases. 

I am increasing the frequency of evaporation to match my experimental condition. 

In the same way I extract the latent by multiplying the  mass with latent heat.

Some how after some time the temp goes to 1.0 in vapor of my domain. Can the  experts give me any suggestions of why this is happening and what could be the remedial  solution for it. I would be thankful for you answer. Any suggestions in any form.

Best Regard 

Zeeshan  

• DrAmine
      Ansys Employee

I recommend using DEFINE_LINEARZIED_MASS_TRANSFER or DEFINE_MASS_TRANSFER to prescribe the mass transfer.

• zakmt293
      Subscriber

@ abenhadj

Thank You for your answer.

I am using define adjust macro through which I find the cell containing both liquid and vapor phase. Then source terms through which I add these mass source.

Would these mass transfer macros effect my results and can I used these mass transfer macros with define adjust???

Thank You

• DrAmine
      Ansys Employee
      Better to use mentioned as all secondary fluxes are taken into account.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.