November 2, 2018 at 5:47 amadityak.eee17Subscriber
There is an option to create a fields report for temperature values in ANSYS Maxwell, but for some reason, all the values in the plot are "nan". How do I resolve this issue with the temperature values?
Thank you in advance.
November 20, 2018 at 12:29 pmmchristiAnsys Employee
In Maxwell, temperature plots are available only for objects which:
1) Have temperature dependent materials assigned in material properties (see online help topic: Setting a Thermal Modifier)
2) Have 2-way thermal coupling enabled under Maxwell settings (see online help topic: Setting the Temperature of Objects)
3) Are coupled to an additional thermal solver using Icepak AEDT or Workbench (Icepak classic, ANSYS Thermal or Fluent)
Otherwise, plotting temperature will return "NAN" since there is temperature data available.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.