June 16, 2023 at 8:00 amChandra Sekhar NarraSubscriber
I have a question about the temperature input in Ansys Workbench. Is it possible to give y=m*x+c as a linear temperature function along the length of the structure in Ansys?
Thanks in advance!
June 16, 2023 at 9:17 amSampat KumarAnsys Employee
as far as I can understand, you want to enter the temperature value along the length. There is a way that you can enter the temperature value along the length. You should know the temperature value along the length and enter the tabular form in the Ansys mechanical. Go to the temperature details, select the tabular data in the magnitude cell, and select the axis along the length in the independent variable cell.
June 16, 2023 at 10:23 amChandra Sekhar NarraSubscriber
Thank you very much for your response. With the video you attached, I understand it now.
June 16, 2023 at 1:31 pmSampat KumarAnsys Employee
I'm happy to help you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.