January 21, 2023 at 9:36 pmYoussef AbbasSubscriber
For my Master Thesis i have a prestressed rc beam. My problem is that my Stirrups Rebars don't become enough tension. I used many of ways with parameter studys, that maybe my microplane modell is wrong but thats not the problem. My tension must be beetween 5-12 Promille. Here is my Model, maybe there is someone who can check it and help me by my problem.
January 23, 2023 at 10:26 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
Ansys employees are not allowed to download . Perhaps any other forum members that use microplane can provide some feedback and help.
All the best
January 24, 2023 at 2:08 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.