August 12, 2022 at 6:47 pmazarandiSubscriber
Hi Ansys community
I was wondering if there is a way or a UDF that I can find an average thickness of a deformed plate in Ansys Mechanical since I cannot import my result into CFD Post anymore after the Ansys 2020 R2 version.
August 16, 2022 at 6:05 pm
August 16, 2022 at 6:17 pmazarandiSubscriber
Thank you so much for the hint. Actually, I have not worked with UDFs. Could you please help me with that?
August 16, 2022 at 6:19 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Please see if the following link helps you:
August 17, 2022 at 8:00 pmazarandiSubscriber
Is there a way to do a mathematical calculation on a quantity? For example, taking the average or integral
August 18, 2022 at 8:30 amAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
You can export the quantities of interest in excel and then perform the calculations.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display