November 1, 2018 at 3:07 amksh8199Subscriber
I was following the tutorial uploaded in the YouTube.
I downloaded the youtuber's geometry so there will be no problem with the geometry
and i follow up the setting for mesh as he did.
but i faced the warning massage below
"The current Max Size will create too many initial cells in assembly meshing. As a workaround, please increase
the Max Size by a factor of 100 and then scope a soft Size mesh control to all bodies using the current Max Size value."
Is it because of the hardware problem?
Should i run the program in the more powerful computer?
November 1, 2018 at 3:17 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.