Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

The fluent application is unable to start

• raviteja111
      Subscriber
      Hi every one,nI am trying to simulate a model (Fluent). I am done with geomentry and meshing. I cant open the fluent. after sometime it shows me error like The FLUENT application failed to start.ncan anyone help me out. I am using student version 2020 r2.nthanks in advancenn
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Are you by chance connected to a VPN when this occurs? Can you please share a screenshot, don't attach but paste it into the body of a reply as we cannot download attachments.nnThanksnMattn
    • baldaconi
      Subscriber
      Hello to all,nI'm having the same issue. I've tried everything I could find in this forum and none of those solutions have been succesful to me: Reordering the PATH, making a clean install from scratch, updating drivers for my graphics device, disabling firewalls, disabling other conection devices. None of that works. And I'm not using a VPN also. nI'll provide some screenshots, maybe that helps.nnWhen I try to run FLUENT from a project in the Workbench I get the following error:nResize window error:nnAs I said, I've tried every solution I could find in this forum, so I'm really stuck now. I really could use some help.nThanks!nn
    • baldaconi
      Subscriber
      Oh, and my computer has the following configuration:nTnxn
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.