July 30, 2018 at 12:24 pmAdisaSubscriber
Hi, I get these errors:
The following faces have high order NURBS surfaces. These may take longer than usual to mesh.
One or more surfaces or surface boundaries might not be oriented correctly.
What it means and how to solve the errors.
Thank in regards.
July 30, 2018 at 12:30 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Are they errors or warnings?
If they are warnings, you might not need to do anything if the mesh looks correct.
If you have the ability to flip a surface normal in your CAD system, you can edit the surface normals of adjacent surfaces to point in a common direction.
July 30, 2018 at 2:21 pmAdisaSubscriber
I get the info: The following faces have high order NURBS surfaces. These may take longer than usual to mesh when input geomtery.
One or more surfaces or surface boundaries might not be oriented correctly is warnings.
The mesh is correct. I was frightened that these thing can causes errors on results.
July 30, 2018 at 3:01 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
If you see a warning stating that the surfaces are higher order NURBS, ignore it: it simply says that creating the mesh may take a while to generate, but I've never had to wait long.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.