August 25, 2022 at 2:35 amahmed.us.msSubscriber
After uploading the hppc txt file I received this error message " found 1 HPPC data file that in old fluent format, this fitting tool only uses HPPC data in new format that includes the temperature as a variable "
So what is the new HPPC new format ?
September 6, 2022 at 1:30 pmJose Luis Gonzalez HernandezAnsys Employee
The format for HPPC data should be :
One file for each combination of SOC and Temperature
If HPPC data depends on temperature,
first line must be: "TEMPERATURE" followed by its numeric value,
second line: "SOC" followed by numeric value,
Third line: "I" and numerica value
The rest of the file is organized in two columns, first is time and second is voltage.
If HPPC data does not depend on temperature, start with second line described above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem