August 4, 2022 at 9:40 amjunaed.buetSubscriber
I have designed a BLDC motor in ansys maxwell. I used an external circuit to excite the winding coils. The circuit figure is also given below. Although I get all other values from transient report like torque , current loss etc I am not getting the inductance values. The screenshot attached showing no values for inductances. Is there any problem in the settings from my end? Or do I have to calculate inductance values in other way?
August 8, 2022 at 6:19 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem