March 19, 2021 at 3:33 pmuwindsorspzSubscriberHello everyone,nnI am doing the modal analysis of the structure. Is there any way to summarised the max. deformation under all frequencies at the same time? For now, I need note the max. deformation manually, which is a little time-consuming. Thanks for your answer in advance.n
March 19, 2021 at 11:51 pmpeteroznewmanSubscribernThe deformation of modal analysis is arbitrary. You can request that the max. deformation of every mode be exactly 1.0. Use that and it will take you no time at all to note the max. deformation.nhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/2569/comparing-stresses-from-modal-analysis-and-static-analysisn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.