March 30, 2022 at 10:38 amroisincoveneySubscriber
The following message is displayed in the console
Note: zone-surface: cannot create surface from sliding interface zone.
Creating empty surface.
I am not sure if this is a graphics card issue. I am using a Radeon Pro WX3100 graphics card which is set to be the default graphics card.March 30, 2022 at 10:41 amRobAnsys EmployeeIt's a solver created boundary condition that's part of the non-conformal mesh you've created. It's for regions where the interface pair don't overlap. You can't display it, it's for the solver to use to store data.
March 30, 2022 at 10:46 amroisincoveneySubscriberOkay, thanks for replying. That explains that message.
I am just wondering about the mesh on the actual model. Should that display in the set-up section, as it currently won't show the meshing in this section? It does appear in the mesh section but when I go into set up it shows the model without mesh. I just thought it might be a graphics card issue but maybe I am wrong about that.
March 30, 2022 at 10:49 amRobAnsys EmployeeWhen you open the solver there's a Display option, what are you seeing if you open that panel up? I think default is currently to display faces only, if you want to see all of the surface mesh too you also need to pick edges & all.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error
Top Rated Tags