May 30, 2023 at 10:20 amDavid LeeSubscriber
Upon reinstalling to the newer version of ANSYS (from 19.2 -> 22 R2) I ended up obtaining the error message as suggested in the title of this post. I have tried cleaning up any residual files from the previous version and had my devil dance with the Client Licensing Settings, still obtained no resolution. Could anyone help me run any diagnosis to identify where exactly is the problem?
June 1, 2023 at 9:06 pmVJAnsys Employee
Hi David, are you pointed to a license server correctly?
If you open the licdebug for ADVANCED_MESHING.222 in Notepad and scroll down, what error message do you see?
Can you try going to %appdata% and renaming the Ansys folder to Ansys.old.
Now try relaunching the application..
June 9, 2023 at 11:45 amMangesh BhideAnsys EmployeeFirst, please contact the license server administrator and have them verify if a license that supports Ansys 2022 R2 is available on the license server or not. secondly check the error seen inside the licdebug file highlighted in your screen shot. share any error codes seen in error messages
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.