October 20, 2020 at 9:09 amAhmedAdelSubscriberI?m intending to buy a laptop to do my projects on where using Ansys fluent and mechanical. nI was wondering which one of these two will be more efficient and will give me a reasonable processing speed. n? Predator Helios 300n - Core i7-10750H 6 coresn - RTX 1060 6GB GDDR6n - 16GB DDR4 2933MHzn - 512GB SSDn - 15.6? Full HD 144Hz IPSn? Asus ROG Strix G15n - Core i7-10750H 6 Coresn - RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6n - 16GB DDR4 2933MHzn - 1TB PCle NVMe SSDn - 15.6? FHD 240Hz IPSnVery thankful in advance for your help, recommendation, and other suggestions.n
October 23, 2020 at 6:32 pmKarthik RAdministratornBoth these configurations are good for running Ansys Mechanical and Fluent. If you compare these two, I'd definitely lean towards the second option because of better graphics and hard drive. nIf you haven't looked at this in-depth analysis byand others on configurations, I'd strongly recommend that you have a look here. Although the thread is 2 years old, the discussion is quite insightful.nI hope this helps.nThank you.nKarthikn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.