May 26, 2021 at 8:21 amSonsonSubscriber
I am facing this error in a different way as other previous post.
I run a simulation, i.e. static analysis and everything goes fines, files are saved in the folder and I can postprocess. However, if I run a second simulation, another static analysis in a linked component it deletes the files for the previous analysis. A message saying:
An error ocurred when the post procesor attempte to load a specific result.
Current result file may not contain request result data
The result file cannot be opened.
Which makes sense because the folder is being cleared by Ansys when I run the second simulation.
I have tested several wbx files and it happes with all of themMay 26, 2021 at 8:40 amSonsonSubscriberFor those who find it useful in the future.
I solved the problem eliminating the folder: C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Ansys
June 23, 2021 at 12:59 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello Thank you for letting us know! And glad you were able to resolve it.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.