September 26, 2017 at 8:19 amXiaoDengSubscriber
My model is an axial structure, the middle layer is the rotor, the upper and lower layers is the stator, how does my band(Sports field) set up?
September 29, 2017 at 11:46 pmpglAnsys Employee
October 7, 2017 at 2:04 amXiaoDengSubscriber
October 7, 2017 at 2:11 amXiaoDengSubscriber
Thank you for anwsering my question.Your screenshot is not complete,I can not see the complete answer .I'll be very appreciate if you show me the complete screenshot about your answer.
October 8, 2017 at 9:58 amXiaoDengSubscriber
October 10, 2017 at 6:51 pmpglAnsys Employee
Please follow the hyperlinked text that states "this section" to go to the documentation, or simply open the product's help documentation and search for "assigning a Band of Motion".
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.