Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

The solution section always empty and can’t make post processing

• Aszem
      Subscriber

Hello,

When i try to solve any problem in ansys i get empty blank without any results and can't get any results in the solution 

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

Aszem,

It solved just fine. Delete your Temperature result under the Solution branch and create a fresh Temperature Result. You will see your result.

The error message is telling you that you are requesting a time in the Temperature result that is not in the solution. Just delete it and make a new one.

Regards,
      Peter

If this answers your question, please click Is Solution below or ask a follow-up question.

• Aszem
      Subscriber

Hello 

thanks for fast response ... but i tried what u said and tried to make any problem but never get result 

i hope you can help me since i can't do anything !

• Aszem
      Subscriber

any simple problem can't get result 

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

So you get a solution, but as soon as you add a result plot, it generates this error.

I recommend you uninstall ANSYS 19.1 and install ANSYS 18.2 for the duration of the edX course.

You will have to discard all your models made in 19.1 as they won't open in 18.2

• Aszem
      Subscriber

i also make simple problem like a rod fixed and there force bulling it and try to get solution but also nothing ! 

• Aszem
      Subscriber

Hello,

i installed the 18.2 version but also get the same problem just worked once and after not work again 

is it windows problem or what ?

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Also, make sure you have read and write permissions under your project directory.

Or you can try moving your project files to some other path (like C:Temp) and solve again.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.