January 1, 2019 at 9:13 pm
January 1, 2019 at 10:48 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
It solved just fine. Delete your Temperature result under the Solution branch and create a fresh Temperature Result. You will see your result.
The error message is telling you that you are requesting a time in the Temperature result that is not in the solution. Just delete it and make a new one.
If this answers your question, please click Is Solution below or ask a follow-up question.
January 1, 2019 at 10:58 pm
January 1, 2019 at 11:00 pmAszemSubscriber
any simple problem can't get result
January 1, 2019 at 11:37 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
So you get a solution, but as soon as you add a result plot, it generates this error.
I recommend you uninstall ANSYS 19.1 and install ANSYS 18.2 for the duration of the edX course.
You will have to discard all your models made in 19.1 as they won't open in 18.2
January 2, 2019 at 1:05 amAszemSubscriber
i also make simple problem like a rod fixed and there force bulling it and try to get solution but also nothing !
January 2, 2019 at 11:22 amAszemSubscriber
i installed the 18.2 version but also get the same problem just worked once and after not work again
is it windows problem or what ?
January 2, 2019 at 4:41 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Also, make sure you have read and write permissions under your project directory.
Or you can try moving your project files to some other path (like C:Temp) and solve again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error