March 1, 2022 at 11:49 pmMohammedMeqdadiSubscriber
I am using ANSYS 2021/R2 Student edition to simulate RC beam and received the following error message
The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained. Please see the Troubleshooting section of the Help System for more information.
How I can solve this error
Thank youMarch 2, 2022 at 7:24 amSaumadeepAnsys Employee
Try the recommendations mentioned here - The Solver Engine was Unable to Converge (ansys.com)
Ansys Learning Forum (Rules & Guidelines)
March 2, 2022 at 8:01 amErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeHi Also the below shows a recommended way of simulating RC structure (slide 10 shows for the Menetrey-Willam model a setting to help with convergence):
March 9, 2022 at 2:42 pmMohammedMeqdadiSubscriberI use the Menetrey-Wiliam model a setting but new error coming
An unknown error occurred during solution.Check the Solver Output on the Solution Information object for possible causes.
I use in Solve Process Settings Number of utilized cores 2 and on the Home tab, I untick the 'distributed' option
but still there is error as per the attached picture
Please help to solve the problem
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.