April 27, 2022 at 6:45 amRohanJunejaSubscriber
I need to verify the results I have obtained for my analysis and for that I want to know which theory used in the background by the Ansys solver while finding stresses and strains in composite materials. I have provided boundary conditions regarding temperature, pressure and fixed support.
Or Is there any way we can find out through which method Ansys is solving my problem in the defined condition?April 27, 2022 at 2:26 pmAshish KhemkaForum Moderator
Please see if you find the relevant information here:
ACP User's Guide (ansys.com)
How to access the ANSYS Online Help ÔÇö Ansys Learning Forum
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Theory used to calculate stresses and strains in composite materials’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.