March 19, 2021 at 3:16 pmpedrocarneiroSubscriberIn 2D thermal steady state analysis in Workbench, anyone knows why Ansys create additional elements when you apply a heat flux or heat flow in a line?nAnsys creates this new element and after this gives error in the solution because creates a four node element with a non-existing node...n
March 19, 2021 at 4:44 pmpedrocarneiroSubscriberI changed from workbench to mechanical and used the surf151 element and it seems to be working better than workbench.n
March 23, 2021 at 11:49 am1shanAnsys Employee,nCould you elaborate the issue along with images. You applied heat flow BC to an edge of a 2D surface body and got an error?.Regards,nIshan. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.