July 11, 2022 at 10:19 amsuchithvreddySubscriber
I am using a 20mm*30mm*1mm copper busbar. The busbar is supplied with a DC current of a certain value. I need to find the temperature distribution on the busbar.
Can it be performed on ANSYS ELECTRONICS DESKTOP?
Can I be please referred to some similar analysis if it is done in the past by anyone?
July 19, 2022 at 1:13 pm
August 20, 2022 at 5:47 am1171696395Subscriber
Thermal-Electric Simulation Module is OK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- How can I do non-linear analysis with inertia relief turned on on Ansys?
- Ansys material damage
- Standard State Enthalpy of 63Sn-37Pb
- Material nonlinearity model for FRP composite materials
- About Bilinear Isotropic Hardening Plastic Model !
- Error: Density is required