April 7, 2022 at 4:30 pmjasonpetchSubscriber
Hello. I am doing a 2D Top view CFD simulation regarding active air cooling into a cylindrical lithium battery pack. And to specify my question I want to have a varying temperature that is increasing over time. This temperature has to do with the cylindrical batteries cells. Is it possible to do that using a temperature expression in Ansys Fluent? If it was a 3D I could use a generation rate but in 2D how am I supposed to do it and I don't know if Heat Flux can help me with that? Thank you.April 7, 2022 at 8:30 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeYes possible via Expressions. Get familiar with that after checking the User's Guide.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results
Top Rated Tags