March 30, 2020 at 6:39 ambrian3093Subscriber
Hi, I am a PhD student at Texas A&M University.
I have a memory allocation problem running LS-Dyna in supercomputer
It is a drilling simulation and it is structural_thermal_coupled problem.
I submit the job using sbatch file in supercomputer and the memory allocation pops up. It says
S t o r a g e a l l o c a t i o n
Thermal dynamically allocated memory : 0
Memory required to begin solution : 1187K
Additional dynamically allocated memory: 9118K
When error termination was triggered, this processor was
in unknown location 0
I was wondering if somebody knows how to allocate thermal dynamically memory.
June 6, 2020 at 2:45 amUshnish BasuAnsys Employee
I think the error message overall indicates a either a bug in the program or an issue in the model that was not caught appropriately by the software. You would have to try out a recent Dev or recent release version. Please ask your license point person (e.g. your professor) to contact LSTC for access to a recent version if you don't have that already.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.