August 3, 2023 at 2:25 pmSahithi PampatwarSubscriber
Hello, I am working on validation of thermal radiation and I am using steady state thermal analysis in workbench.
I wanted to apply radiation to an enclosure along with convection inside it, I used commands to remove bulk temperature constraint as follows:/gopr/prep7nsel,noneNFLUID_TEMP=ndnext(0)cmsel,s,For_Convectioneslnesel,r,ename,,152*get,AR80,elem,elnext(0),attr,typekeyopt,AR80,4,1keyopt,AR80,5,1emodif,all,-5,FLUID_TEMP/soluallsel,allcmsel,all
But it is showing error as enclosure type PERFECT was incorrectly chosen. (I have selected all the surfaces for surface to surface radiation).
I would be happy for the help
August 3, 2023 at 2:28 pmSahithi PampatwarSubscriber
I have used the same commands previously and it worked. The only difference is slight change in the geometry
August 3, 2023 at 3:03 pmNanda VerallaAnsys Employee
Thanks for sharing the solution with the community. I'm sure it will help other's who are facing similar challenges.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.