November 17, 2020 at 8:59 pmAbhilash_GSubscriberI have been using the 'Thermomechanical Fatigue Lifing ACT' and would like to know which elements are supported by this ACT?n1) Could you please mention eligible elements specifically by their names in Ansys (like solid185, etc)?n2) Also, could you tell me if plane182 - Axisymmetric element is supported by this ACT?n
December 4, 2020 at 9:45 amAshish KhemkaForum ModeratornnI do not see any limitation indicated on the ACT documentation in regards to element type.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- The topic ‘Thermo-Mechanical Fatigue lifing ACT’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.