November 23, 2020 at 9:23 pmAbhilash_GSubscriber
- Could you please tell me if this ACT considers 'creep strains' for damage calculations?
- If creep strains are not considered, how does the ACT evaluates the 'inelastic strain rate' ?
AbhilashNovember 26, 2020 at 5:55 amkumarkartikeyaAnsys EmployeenThe A,m & n are material specific. These are the temperature dependent parameters used in the damage equation. The model in slide deck was kept for demonstration. User is expected to find the values of A,m & n based on material and type of fatigue being evaluated.nViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Thermo-Mechanical Fatigue lifing ACT’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.