Ansys Products

Ansys Products

This project contains data that requires software modules that are not installed, see Details below.

Tagged: 

• Harrrrry
      Subscriber
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      Have you installed new version or something else? Error shows that you have some modules installed previously like CFX, Fluent or ACT etc. when you have saved the files. Now you are trying to open it and it can not find those modules. Please make sure that you have installed all the modules as you had done previously.
      Regards Keyur
      How to access Ansys Online Help Document
      Guidelines on the Student Community

• Harrrrry
      Subscriber
      I did not make any changes to the program or the file. After a long time, I encountered this error when I opened this file. I don't get this error message with other files. How can I reinstall the modules?

Thank you
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      moved to installation. Which version of the software are you using (version ID, eg 2021R2), and is it Student or from the campus system? You say it's not working after "a while", how long a while?
    • Harrrrry
      Subscriber
      The version I am using is not student. 19.2 version. I opened the same file about 2 weeks ago. It does not give any errors in other files. Thank you.
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Thanks. Other than not working, what is different about this file?
    • Harrrrry
      Subscriber
      There is no difference. I opened and worked on it two weeks ago and now I get an error message when I open it. I cannot open the file.
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      So the file is identical to the others? Can you check the licence file, if you're linked to the campus network has that changed?
    • Harrrrry
      Subscriber
      No, it's not the same. A different project file. I opened and used it two weeks ago. But now I'm getting the error I posted above. I will check the license. Thank you for your help. Sorry for disturbing you.
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      It's no bother, don't worry about that.
    • Harrrrry
      Subscriber
      Re-installing fixed it. Thank you
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.