June 11, 2022 at 12:15 pmsampathSubscriberA.I designed a three-phase induction motor in MotorCAD for 4000 W. I carried out an inverter-driven FEA-based simulation.I found two different results for output power i.e in the Emagnet section and single load point (FEA). Which one should I consider?
B. while changing the current and slip ,i am getting the warning " operating point outside voltage limit" .How can I fix this issue.
C. Eventhough we get the warning can we proceed to change current and slip to get required power ?
I request you to please help me in this regard
June 30, 2022 at 11:16 amNavya CAnsys Employee
Yes, you can go ahead and check the results.
The warning may be showing because the bus voltage is not sufficient enough to supply the required current.
You can try reducing the current or control angle.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.