August 31, 2022 at 7:56 pmvherreraSubscriber
I have a helical coil tube and I want to impose convection heat transfer coefficient and bulk temperature boundary conditions on the ID surface. These boundary conditions change along the length of the coil and as a function of time. Does anyone have suggestions on this? I was told I may need to use APDL but my experience is limitied. I would appreciate if someone could point me to any examples or guides. Thanks!
September 1, 2022 at 10:45 amAniketAnsys Employee
Can you please explain your query in some more details? It could be possible to define time or Spacially varying loads in Mechanical without using APDL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display