November 7, 2018 at 7:12 amisuru007Subscriber
would any one like to help me modeling clay soil focusing time dependent settlement (creep) ? any suggestions please reply.
November 7, 2018 at 9:52 amRobAnsys Employee
Moving to Structural: please post in physics areas, or pre/post processing as appropriate.
I think you can model creep, but it's not my field. Have you got the material stress/strain information?
November 7, 2018 at 12:01 pm
November 8, 2018 at 3:13 amisuru007Subscriber
thank you so much for the reply Mr.Sandeep. i will try on that
November 8, 2018 at 3:22 amisuru007Subscriber
thank you soo much for the reply Mr.rwoolhou
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.