May 5, 2023 at 9:16 amSyed Ahson Ali ShahSubscriber
Can anyone tell me how to get this toolkit? We a licensed version of Ansys Electromagnetics Suite obtained using a Third Party Dealer. Hence, no customer portal in our case. But I can provide licensing details on request.
May 5, 2023 at 7:37 pmVijayAnsys EmployeeHello Syed, Did you purchase the license from Ansys certified reseller or channel partner? If yes, please ask them to open a service request with Ansys to obtain the packages.
May 6, 2023 at 1:50 amSyed Ahson Ali ShahSubscriber
Yes, we bought through regional seller. But they are out of reach now. However I have created a customer portal. Can you tell me how can I get it through Customer portal?
May 8, 2023 at 3:32 pmSyed Ahson Ali ShahSubscriber
can anyone respond on it?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.