March 15, 2021 at 8:00 pmjurijhlSubscriber
Hello, I tried to solve a topology optimization analysis and used two version of ansys ( 18.1 and 18.2 ). I always get same errors;
- ' current result file may not contain requested result data C:UsersIBODesktopAnaliz2 opology_filesdp0SYS-8MECHfile;topo. Please clear the solution '
- ' The optimization solution run was terminated. Check the optimization output on the solution information object for possible causes '
Can anyone help me to find out a way ?
March 16, 2021 at 8:37 am1shanAnsys Employee,nCould you add an image of the project schematic? ANSYS staff are not allowed to download attachments. Is the topology optimization toolbox getting linked with static structural? You could go to view>files and see if all the out files are generated. You might try to rerun the analysis at a different file location and see if it works.nnRegards,nIshan.n
March 16, 2021 at 9:40 amjurijhlSubscriberHi Ishan,nI have unistalled all the Ansys versions from my computer and reinstalled the 2021 R1 version. I had my project saved on my desktop. Now I moved it to another folder in another partition and it seems to work fine. Previously I also had problems with other coupled analyses like static structural in combination with eigenvalue buckling. My C partition, where also the desktop is, is much faster, therefore I would like to perform my analyses there. Do you have any suggestions how to do that? nThank you and regards,nJurijn
March 17, 2021 at 3:18 am1shanAnsys Employee,nNow when you have successfully run the simulation, at another location, what you could try doing is compare the output files (RMB Solution>Open solver directory, this will take you to the MECH directory) of this one with the other one (which did not run) and check what the difference is. This will help diagnose the issue.nnRegards,nIshan.n
March 17, 2021 at 6:56 amjurijhlSubscriberThank you, I will try that. Regards,nJurijn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.