March 12, 2020 at 7:37 pmIbrhmSubscriber
Hello, I tried to solve a topology optimization analysis and used two version of ansys ( 18.1 and 18.2 ). I always get same errors;
- '' current result file may not contain requested result data C:UsersIBODesktopAnaliz2topology_filesdp0SYS-8MECHfile;topo. Please clear the solution ''
- '' The optimization solution run was terminated. Check the optimization output on the solution information object for possible causes ''
Can anyone help me to find out a way ?
March 13, 2020 at 7:17 am
March 13, 2020 at 1:00 pmIbrhmSubscriber
Hello Mr. Aniket, I realized a big mistake that I've done in this analysis. I forgot to give the density of my newly defined material. Even if I solve my problem this analysis takes a lot of time like more than 3 hours. I've done the same analysis before and it was taking around 30 minutes. I don't understand the problem of time. Do you have any idea about the processing time?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.