June 16, 2023 at 3:15 pmRushil MidhaSubscriber
I am using Ansys Mechanical 2022R2 - Topology Optimization for a Project.
Is there a way, I can get the Compliance value for each iteration after optimisation has been completed. (Objective Function is minimization of Compliance)
I did explore files produced by Ansys, Found 'ObjectiveHistory.out' to be relative but unsure about how these values are produced and what's their unit, What exactly is the difference between Non-Dimensional_Objective value and Objective value?
Could somebody please guide on this ?
This is what ObjectiveHistory.out looks like:
June 20, 2023 at 1:41 pmAshish KumarForum Moderator
Please see if the following link helps: Topology Optimization (ansys.com)
June 20, 2023 at 11:10 pmRushil MidhaSubscriber
This does not really answer my question. What I am really looking for is the significance (and units) of Non-Dimensional_Objective value and Objective value produced in 'ObjectiveHistory.out file' or Compliance value for each iteration after optimisation has been completed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.